Bridewell Consulting is a fast-growing Cyber Security Consulting and Managed Security Services company. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. Bridewell have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Utilities, Aviation and more. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across information security, cyber security, technology risk, security testing and data privacy.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised cyber services company, that clients want to work with, and people want to work for.
We are looking for client facing experienced security professionals, with substantial experience within Cyber and Information Security with the ability to deliver and lead on a variety of Cyber Security projects. You will need to have a demonstrable track record of building key senior relationships and can also demonstrate experience of providing Cyber Security advice to large enterprises.
At the Principal Consultant level, you will be leading work with Bridewell’s clients around the UK delivering a range of Cyber Security projects. You will have a broad range of experience across Cyber and Information Security, and will be able to articulate, sell and deliver different Bridewell propositions to our target markets. Larger projects will require leading a team of consultants ensuring work is being delivered to Bridewell's high standards.
- Delivery of client engagements to a high-quality, work would cover ISMS development, assisting companies gain ISO27001 certification, PCI-DSS compliance, PSN Compliance, NIS D compliance and assisting with other areas of Governance, Risk and Compliance as required
- Staying on top of the latest developments within Cyber Security by attending training and conferences
- Working with the leadership and sales team to respond to tenders and provide pre-sales support
- Quality Assure other consultants work as required
- Input into the development of Bridewell security methodologies.
- Management of Senior Consultants, Consultants and Junior Consultants
- Business Development, providing technical input into tenders, representing Bridewell at events and assisting in promoting Bridewell's interests
Suitable candidates will have proven experience in the following:
- Implementing security standards such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, PSN, NIS Directive
- Conducting cyber security risk assessments and managing risk management activities
- Good general knowledge of IT systems covering traditional infrastructure, cloud platforms and SaaS
- Working within an operational security role or security management/leadership position
- Working with various technical teams and board members
- Conducting cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
Other nice to haves would include experience of:
- Working with regulators or industry bodies
- Working in multiple industries
- Presenting at industry events
- Developing solutions to address client security requirements
- Supporting business development opportunities, proposal development and presentations.
Bridewell Consulting will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Share Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working