Bridewell Consulting is a fast-growing Cyber Security Consulting and Managed Security Services company. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. We have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Critical National Infrastructure and more. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across information security, cyber security, technology risk, security testing and data privacy.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised cyber services company, that clients want to work with, and people want to work for.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for client facing security professionals, with substantial experience within security and the ability to deliver interesting GRC projects, whilst developing and maintaining client relationships at a senior level. Successful candidates will have a broad range of expertise across cyber security and be able to articulate and deliver different Bridewell propositions to our target markets.
At the Senior Consultant level, you will be working with Bridewell’s clients around the UK delivering a range of Governance, Risk and Compliance projects that could range from a single risk assessment to the development of a full ISMS to ensure a multi-national company gains it’s ISO27001 certification.
- Delivery of client engagements to a high-quality, work would cover ISMS development, assisting companies gain ISO27001 certification, PCI-DSS compliance, PSN Compliance, NIS D compliance and assisting with other areas of governance, risk and compliance as required
- Staying on top of the latest developments within Cyber Security by attending training and conferences
- Working with the leadership and sales team to respond to tenders and provide pre-sales support
- Quality Assure other consultants work as required
- Input into the development of Bridewell security methodologies.
- Implementing security standards such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, PSN, NIS Directive
- Conducting cyber security risk assessments and managing risk management activities
- Good general knowledge of IT systems covering traditional infrastructure, cloud platforms and SaaS
- Working within an operational security role or security management/leadership position
- Working with various technical teams and board members
- Conducting cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
Other nice to haves would include experience of:
- Working with regulators or industry bodies
- Working in multiple industries
- Presenting at industry events
- Developing solutions to address client security requirements
- Supporting business development opportunities, proposal development and presentations.
Bridewell Consulting will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Share Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working