Are you a Cyber Recruiter interested in moving to an in-house role for Bridewell Consulting, a finalist in the National Cyber Awards 2021?
Bridewell Consulting is a fast-growing cyber security company, that is currently looking for an Internal Recruiter to join the team. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security and privacy projects and providing excellent customer service. Bridewell have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Aviation and more. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across Information security, cyber security, technology risk, security testing and data privacy.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised cyber security services company, that clients want to work with, and people want to work for.
We are currently looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our People team, which delivers full lifecycle Recruitment, HR and pastoral support to our entire business. To be successful in this role you will need to have proven experience and be specialised in technical recruitment to senior levels, preferably in the Cyber Security vertical.
- To drive our exciting people growth plan forward in the coming year, we have big plans and for that we need many people!
- To promote Bridewell Consulting in a positive light to potential employees, both permanent and contract.
- To work with the recruitment team to define, design and implement recruiting strategies and search engagements for a variety of roles both permanent and contract.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate hiring needs in a fast-paced, growth environment.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates.
- Work with management to define and prioritise role requirements.
- Craft desirable and enticing job descriptions and identify key skills to assess candidates and optimise our interview process.
- Ensure all candidates meet the relevant competencies and share our company values.
- Manage the interviews, offers and oversee the submission of employment contracts.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, to ensure candidates are engaged from first contact to start date.
- Conduct internet searches, resume tracking, pre-screen CVs, job posting, interview scheduling/ coordinating and participate in selection and job offer process.
- Ensuring pre-screens are completed and candidates are prepped for interview.
- Managing their offers, acceptance and start.
- Run recruitment events and other activities to find new talent for Bridewell Consulting.
- To develop and execute a talent acquisition strategy for Bridewell Consulting.
Bridewell Consulting will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Share Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working