Are you a passionate Cloud Security Engineer looking for a new challenge within an ambitious, value led organisation? Bridewell Consulting is a fast-growing cyber security company, that is currently looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join the team at this exciting time of growth. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security and privacy projects and providing excellent customer service. Bridewell have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Aviation and more. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across Information security, cyber security, technology risk, security testing and data privacy.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised cyber services company, that clients want to work with, and people want to work for.
Our Cloud Security team is a growing part of Bridewell’s business and are currently working on several exciting projects using cutting edge technologies for a variety of cloud projects: from creating cloud security architectures to deploying entire cloud datacentres; to auditing security configuration and implanting pipelines driven by security monitoring tools. We’re looking for ambitious individuals who are excited by Cloud and Cyber Security and how these secure and transform organisations. Bridewell are committed to developing its employees, with a big focus on progression and personal development throughout their Bridewell career.
What you’ll be involved with:
- Building scripts to automate security within Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Help evaluate, recommend, and implement cutting-edge security technologies for clients within the cloud.
- Conducting evaluations of existing pipelines and solutions, proposing improvements, and fulfilling those improvements on behalf our clients.
- Building secure platforms for clients within the public and hybrid cloud throughout the product lifecycle.
- Conducting Identity and Access Management activities within complex cloud environments.
- An understanding of either Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in developing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation or ARM templates).
- Experience of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and building pipelines.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Producing clear and concise documentation.
- Previous experience of taking a project from concept to delivery.
- An understanding of CIS Benchmarks.
- Knowledge of existing Frameworks (NIST CSF, OWASP SAMM).
- Experience of Threat Modelling (STRIDE, PASTA).
- Industry recognised qualification(s).
Bridewell Consulting will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Profit Share Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working